How to use Glass Coating
Before you apply Carbon Glass, you should thoroughly wash and dry all glass surfaces. We recommend using a clay bar with glass cleaner, to remove microscopic contaminants. We also recommend removing existing sealants and repellents with IPA, and removing existing glass coatings using a glass polish.
- Add 6-8 drops to your microfibre applicator pad
- Apply in a criss-cross pattern 1 window pane at a time – we recommend applying to your windscreen and rear screen in 2 sections
- Leave the coating to bond on the glass surface for 15 seconds
- Wipe away excess residue with a clean microfibre cloth
- Buff the glass with a secondary clean microfibre cloth
- Apply a second layer. Following steps 1 to 5.
Leave the coating to cure for 4 hours before getting the car wet. Wait 3 days before washing or using any other chemicals on the car. Do not use de-icer on coated glass.
Maintaining your Carbon Glass Coating
More information coming soon.
All UK orders will be delivered by DPD since June 2021.
Order by 3pm Monday to Friday for same day despatch and next working day delivery. Orders placed after 3pm or during the weekend will be despatched on the following working day.
- Free express delivery (on orders over £30): next working day
- Express delivery (£4.00 incl VAT): next working day
For all enquiries please contact Pyramid Car Care by email email@example.com, by Facebook Messenger or Instagram DM.
Europe and International
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via Facebook Messenger or Instagram DM for more information.